Re: FS: LNIOB Westside Model Company WSM HOn3 Brass D&RGW C-16 2-8-0-Consolidation #268

Towne Comee

I'm confused -  are you selling a D&RGW C-16 or a Westside Lumber loco?  I don't believe Westside ever had any C-16s.

Towne
San Antonio, Texas

On Wednesday, February 28, 2018 5:45 PM, NarrowMinded1 <nathan.kline83@...> wrote:

Like New In Original Box. Lubed and tested and runs nice and smooth in both directions using my DC power pack. Box and foam in excellent shape. No patina or broken or missing parts. Appears to have all extra parts. Looks like it has barely, or never, seen any track time. PayPal, Check, or USPs Money Order. Shipping is additional at cost.

Nathan Kline
Washington, NJ 07882