Re: K-36 and K-37

Mick Moignard

I have one of those early K-28s. I think mine is early 60s. Mixture of castings and turnings for detail, some good, some a great deal less than good.  Ran ok, but it got remotored, retailed, new cab interior and a whole pile of TLC to make what I thought then was an acceptable 478, tho still with solid drivers and chequerplate running boards.  Then I saw a Westside, which just had a lot less flaws and became 476.  That old 478 is on the shelf now.  I still get it down occasionally, but only occasionally.

Mick

Mick Moignard
m: +44 7774 652504
Skype: mickmoignard