From: "kevin b via Groups.Io" <arcatruck13@...>
Date: 5/23/19 3:00 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [HOn3] Looking for a Switcher

I'm looking for a source for the Bachman N scale Plymouth.
so far, I've checked for it at Hobby linc. Model Train Stuff, Amazon, and EBAY.
all I can turn up is the 0-6-0.
thanks.
Kevin.
On Wednesday, May 22, 2019, 8:55:27 PM CDT, asandrini <asandrini@...> wrote:

The loco or the conversion body?

From: "ssilver996 via Groups.Io" <ssilver996@...>
Date: 5/22/19 5:01 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: [HOn3] Looking for a Switcher

I am building out a new HOn3 layout and looking for a small switcher; 0-4-0, Plymouth type diesel.
Does anyone have experience with the Gandt small diesel kit.  I am DCC so looking for something
that will take a decoder.

Thanks in advance.
Stephen