Slim Gauge Guild Open House.

Traintalk

Slim Gauge Guild Model Railroad Club Open House

The Slim Gauge Guild Model Railroad Club would like to invite you
to our Spring Open House on

Sunday, June 2, from 10am to 6pm and
Tuesday night, June 4 from 6pm to 10pm.

We have two layouts in a 2,000 sq ft basement.
A HO/HOn3 layout with a D&RGW / RGS theme and the second layout is S/Sn3 with a D&RGW and West Side Lumber theme.

Admission is FREE. Come and enjoy narrow gauge mountain railroading in miniature, at its finest.

The Slim Gauge Guild is freeway close, located in Pasadena California
at the South East corner of Raymond Ave. and Del mar Ave., in the
basement of the Congregation Ale House Building. We are located across the street from
the MTA Gold Line Del Mar Station.

A lot of work has been done in the past 6 months, come and see what has changed.

Slim Gauge Guild Model Railroad Club
300 S. Raymond Ave. (Basement)
Pasadena, CA 91105

http://www.slimgaugeguild.com/