Help Needed -- Can I use a Shinohara HO HOn3 transition track on a truntable

dandrewscan

Good Day folks and thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

I am installing a Mil Scale 65 foot turntable on my HO HOn3 layout.  Can I use a Shinohara HO HOn3 transition track to handle the locos back onto the layout after I turn them?

The HO gauge should be no problem but I am not sure about the HOn3 gauge.  I am using good old DC to power all the track on this layout.  I looked on Google and most of the previous discussion on dual gauge turntables was around using 4 rails.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer.  Please email back to the group or to me directly at dandrews1@...

Best,  Doug