Re: NJ Custom Brass C21 Remotor?

Pete C

Here is a link to the Mabuchi site with an explanation of the motor number codes.  Unfortunately there is not an explanation for the H vs A in the suffix.  Only to contact Mabuchi for details for each motor.
Oh well, we are still going to have to open one to know.

Pete

On Tue, May 21, 2019 at 4:49 PM Pete C via Groups.Io <sp4450=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Yes , no caps with the 15mm Minebea. For the Mabuchi you are looking at, its an SH and not an SA so it’s possible that the ones you are looking at are made without the caps.
  The only way to know for sure is open it when you get them or maybe we can find a spec sheet that will explain the suffixes.
  I hope they are without because there are a number of folks that won’t use these due to having to open the motor and do surgery.

Pete