FOR SALE: Logging, Mining & Industrial Annuals $20 each

Darryl Huffman

LOGGING, MINING & INDUSTRIAL ANNUALs.  $20 dollars each.  Plus postage.

All in excellent condition.  No smoker's smell.  No pet smells.  No musty smells.

Paypal preferred.  Personal checks OK.  Cash OK.

These do contain advertising so cannot be mailed by Media Mail.

First Class and Priority Mail only.

I will combine for shipping.

I will change you the exact cost of postage and no more.

If interested, please contact me OFF list, please.

Issues available:

2003 March

2004 March

2005 March

2006 March

2007 Spring

2008 Spring

2009 Spring

2012 Spring
Please mention LOGGING & MINING ANNUAL when inquiring.

Darryl Huffman
darrylhuffman@...

You can follow my model building career on my blog at:

http://ghosttownmodels.blogspot.com

and

www.GhostTownModels.com

Remember, without closets, model manufacturers would never be profitable.