FOR SALE: MODELERS ANNUALs $20 EACH

Darryl Huffman

MODELERS ANNUAL.  $20 dollars each.  Plus postage.

All in excellent condition.  No smoker's smell.  No pet smells.  No musty smells.

Paypal preferred.  Personal checks OK.  Cash OK.

These do contain advertising so cannot be mailed by Media Mail.

First Class and Priority Mail only.

I will combine for shipping.

I will change you the exact cost of postage and no more.

If interested, please contact me OFF list, please.

Issues available:

2008 Winter

2009 Winter

2010 Winter

2011 Winter

2012 Winter

2013 Winter

2014 Winter

Please mention MODELERS ANNUAL when inquiring.

Darryl Huffman
darrylhuffman@...

You can follow my model building career on my blog at:

http://ghosttownmodels.blogspot.com

and

www.GhostTownModels.com

Remember, without closets, model manufacturers would never be profitable.