Re: Blackstone C-19 pulling power?

NarrowMinded1

Ric,

Sorry, I forgot those details....

Stock (unmodified) BS C-19, stock BS rolling stock and a few MTL reefers. If I have to I guess I will setup a grade test track.

Nate

" Nate I can’t really answer your question as I have not enough information. The pulling ratio is directly effected by the type and weight of the cars! I have ten of them with added weight on the cab roofs! All of mine will pull ten BS cars up the 2% grade, I have pulled as many as 15 on a flat.
Stock would not pull that great!
I have modified fifteen to look more like the EBT #7.
Still not perfect but looks good to me!
Keep up the railroading!
Ric Case
EBT Modeler