Re: Blackstone C-19 pulling power?

Mike Chamberlain

Ahh , Thanks Ric !  Think I'll have to do something different though , I'd hate to mess up the roof . Maybe something beside the boiler and below the windows .....Mike

On Sun, Jan 20, 2019 at 12:45 PM kevin b via Groups.Io <arcatruck13=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Mike I can do a verbal but all 10 of mine are converted.was thinking about another one but financial restrictions are in effect At this moment!
I can do it in about an hour start to finish! You only need a dremel with a milling cutter to remove the cast hatch on the roof!
Then you cut the sheet lead to fit. Paint the new roof flat black or Tuscan red and add a new hatch. I can send photos to you if interested!
Ric Case

i'd like to see a picture or two of that myself.
thanks.
Kevin.