Re: Shapeways Prep Question
Dusty,toggle quoted message. . .
That's a good day's work! What's on the schedule for Sunday? ;-)
From: Dusty <email@example.com>
To: HOn3 <HOn3@groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Jan 12, 2019 6:14 pm
Subject: Re: [HOn3] Shapeways Prep Question
Ended up Simple Greening with Ivory Liquid chaser.
1. Fit body to floor.
2. Drilled/tapped floor for 0-80.
3. Disassembled Blackstone trucks removing side bearer roller assembly.
4. Attach trucks.
1. Finalize truck/couple height. (Think temporary gluing)
2. Enlarge side bearer center hole to clear truck mounting bolster pad.
3. Reassemble trucks.
4. Test and trim body side bearer to clear truck side bearer rollers.
5. Reassemble and test.