Re: Relettering Blackstone Coach

Mike Conder

Hmm ... makes me wonder if anybody has pinned down a similar Tamiya formula for the Blackstone red passenger cars?   A friend in England found a bottle of solvent-based red that's a dead ringer, but I've lost it and don't remember the name (maybe Railmatch LM Lake or LM Red?)

Mike Conder

On Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 5:26 PM Art D3 <apdutra3@...> wrote:
Dusty I posted a formula to match Blackstone coach green several months back. Look in the messages tab for Matching BS Coach Green or follow the link below. Since this post I have used the formula on a LaBelle parlor car and am satisfied that even on a wood car it's a good match to Blackstone's color.

https://groups.io/g/HOn3/topic/matching_bs_coach_green/16225901?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,240,16225901

--
Art Dutra
Meriden, CT