From: Dusty <dustburm@q.com>
To: HOn3 <HOn3@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Jan 10, 2019 3:46 pm
Subject: [HOn3] Shapeways Prep Question

My 'Gunnison' parlour car arrived. Looks pretty good so far. But until I remove the waxy stuff the siding is hard to evaluate.

I searched the internet for prepping Shapeways prints for painting and simultaneously reached a state of confusion and amusement. Conflicting opinions abound. Many suggestions for removing the wax. My concern with prepping is that there are numerous reports of flaking under the paint.

Anyone have some input or experience?

Dusty BurmanĀ