Re: Pricing Exercise for HOn3 Mogul

rckwallaby

About a decade ago Blackstone sent out a market survey to the HOn3 community soliciting likes and wants for them to build.

Many of us eagerly listed their favourites locos, roads etc. I don’t doubt that there were a few moguls included in that list even a shay.

Out of that we got from Blackstone the 2-8-0s, the EBT hoppers and the K-36 saga.

You might be better starting a conversation directly with Nancy. Nice lady and very approachable.

For me, I’m much more interested in saving for the new Division Point K-36 / K-37. US$2,280.00

Or even more likely to buy the UTI SP narrow Gauge 4-6-0s. #18 is my favourite.

Plus I’m winding down on new loco purchases. Pretty well got all I need / want.

Anyway have fun with wat you’re up to.

Best Regards

Phil Morrow