Re: more on dark clouds and the 2019 NNGC in Sacramento

Steven Haworth

Glad to hear the shoulder is healing well - that's great news!  And yes, the modeling is outstanding, as is your willingness to share so much of the work.

- Steve Haworth
RGS history - http://www.rgsrr.info/
Blog - http://rgsrr.blogspot.com/               FB - https://www.facebook.com/stevesrgs/

On Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 5:32 AM Mark Lewis <narrowrails12@...> wrote:
Jeff:

You have been and continue to be a great ambassador for HOn3, and.....the photo shows some outstanding modeling.

Mark Lewis
Stony Point, NC

On Tue, Dec 11, 2018, 12:04 AM Jeff Reynolds <jefe4x4@... wrote:
I've heard the nay sayers for many decades. There will always be some hobbyists who 'must' work on models and model railroads. If the vendors dry up, there will be a game of used equipment trading.
I'm on the Sacramento NNGC layout tour in 2019 and hope to meet some of you there. My total reverse shoulder replacement has healed up well, well enough to get back to finishing up Mears' Madness in HOn3. 3 of the 9 bridges at Ophir are in the process of being straightened out to fit the final digs, and choke cables for switches must be installed. The final two structures in Ridgway (the engine house and Office building) are just starting, as are the final wire pulls for the Ridgway/Ouray sections with 6 cab/DC operation, now that I can. The picture, if it actually appears, is of a 461-455-452 lashup with some DD stock cars pulling the hill toward Lizard Head Pass.
The red cars are phase III C&S cum RGS double deckers with recent paint.