From: HOn3@groups.io <HOn3@groups.io> on behalf of Russ Norris <rbnorrisjr@...>
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2018 6:05:27 PM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [HOn3] Bending ME Turnouts

You're right, of course.  I participated in a hands on clinic a few years ago taught by Dick Johannes from the HUB division on building a switch from scratch -- no frog, no points, just rail and a file.  We used a printed diagram on a piece of wood, laid the track on the picture, then spiked the rail .  I still have the switch.  Once you've done a few, I imagine it gets easier.