Re: Bending ME Turnouts

tonyk537

I thought he still made them.  I have a number of his turnouts on my layout.  If you give him the radii that you would like.  We also had some oddball turnout needs on Dick Dorman's layout.  We just traced it out and sent it to Cliff.  He made them up for us.  Also made us the three way stub switches in Rico.

Cliff also has the entire Classic Miniatures Line.  Saw the FD Works Hardware kit (Telluride) go through Ebay a couple of time lately, selling for $20 -30 higher than you can buy it new from Cliff. This is the contact information:
719-395-8076
http://www.troutcreekeng.co/

Thanks,

tony