Re: Looking for Silverton Information

Doug Boudakian <dboudrrtrain@...>

Look at the Durango book by Richard Dorman and Colorado Rail annual 17 talks about the Silverton line.

Doug Boudakian

On Oct 11, 2018, at 8:59 PM, David Hunt <david.hunt@...> wrote:

I'm looking for information about Silverton in the late 1940's.  A track diagram would be a good start.  Information about any local rail shippers and types of loads in and out would also be useful.  Pictures of the structures in town during this period would be the icing on the cake.

I would guess that I have the information in my library somewhere, but I haven't run across it yet.  If members of the group could point me in the right direction I would be most appreciative.

Thanks.

Dave Hunt