From: HOn3@groups.io <HOn3@groups.io> On Behalf Of jeromeconstantin via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, 3 October 2018 1:17 AM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: [HOn3] Looking for HOn3 Shay

Hello all the group,

I'm looking for some HOn3 WSLC° Shay from the PSC 2006 run in the following numbers:
# 12 (unable to find the item nr)
# 14 (item 17666-1 painted, 17666 unpainted)

Has anyone one or both for sale or can help me to find them, I've try a lot of search without success?
Many thanks in advance for your help and have a nice day!

Jerome
Switzerland