Re: Spraying Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint

Pete C

If you look on the Model Railroad Hobbyist web site they have a color conversion chart to different brands and also a guide to spraying acrylics including the cheap craft acrylics.

Pete

On Sep 24, 2018, at 1:30 PM, Dusty <dustburm@q.com> wrote:

I need to spray a lavender color.  I couldn't find Lavender in my paint library. My wife had planned a Wallymart mission so I accompanied her. I scored a bottle of $.87 Apple Barrel 21977E Wisteria acrylic. Looks like it's a bit thick and flat.

Does anyone have experience reducing(?) and spraying Apple Barrel Acrylic? Is it even possible.

Help,
Dusty Burman