From: HOn3@groups.io [mailto:HOn3@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Spencer
Sent: September 13, 2018 2:21 PM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [HOn3] K-36 #487 in HOn3

Lee, thank you.  I have later found out that there is one photo and some YouTube videos on the Division Point website of both the K-36 and K-37 pilot models pulling trains.

Jim

On Sep 13, 2018, at 10:52 AM, Lee Sorensen <narrowminded2@...> wrote:

Jim

Re: Hon3 DP pilot models.

Sorry, did not think to take photos. They looked very nice and ran very well but to exact specifications, I’m not fluent enough to opine.

He was there to take orders, but did not have an exact delivery date. He guessed at $2,200/engine. Since he did not have a firm order in for quantity pricing was to be announced later.

Lee Sorensen