Re: K-36 #487 in HOn3

Lee Sorensen

Jim

You probably can send him an email and he will send a few pics back. Glad you found the other ones.

I have several of the other brass units overland 486,487 and 488. I have not been able to find time to put the decoders in but in dc they run very slow without jumping.

Lee

From: HOn3@groups.io [mailto:HOn3@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Spencer
Sent: September 13, 2018 2:21 PM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [HOn3] K-36 #487 in HOn3

Lee, thank you.  I have later found out that there is one photo and some YouTube videos on the Division Point website of both the K-36 and K-37 pilot models pulling trains.  

Jim

On Sep 13, 2018, at 10:52 AM, Lee Sorensen <narrowminded2@...> wrote:

Jim

Re: Hon3 DP pilot models.

Sorry, did not think to take photos. They looked very nice and ran very well but to exact specifications, I’m not fluent enough to opine. 

He was there to take orders, but did not have an exact delivery date. He guessed at $2,200/engine. Since he did not have a firm order in for quantity pricing was to be announced later.

Lee Sorensen

From: HOn3@groups.io [mailto:HOn3@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Spencer
Sent: September 12, 2018 5:32 PM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [HOn3] K-36 #487 in HOn3

Lee, did you happen to take photos of these, presumably, DP pilot models?  Can you share?

Thanks,

Jim

On Sep 12, 2018, at 3:01 PM, Lee Sorensen <narrowminded2@...> wrote:

He was running the DP units with a cheap power (dc) supply and they were crawling. It appears as though the workmanship is great. Additional cost of 150 or so for DCC by another person recommended by DP

Lee Sorensen 

James G. Spencer, Architect, AIA 

James G. Spencer, Architect, AIA 

Join HOn3@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.