Re: K-36 #487 in HOn3

Jim Spencer

Thanks Dave for the info.  Actually I have met the LocoDoc in Salida at his store and shop.  And I am aware of his kits, etc to upgrade those models.  He didn’t actually have a review of the Overland K-36s.  But draws a comparison  with the more recent PSCs.

My three Overlands are truly sweet runners.  So no need to do anything except lube them.

But again, thanks for the reminder of this source.

Jim

On Sep 11, 2018, at 10:31 PM, Dave Trimble <dtrimble@...> wrote:

Jim,

If you are concerned about running characteristics, I suggest you review locodoc’s list of proven hon3 conversion for some insight on potential problems with many models. It’s found at

Dave Trimble

James G. Spencer, Architect, AIA