Re: Looking for DCC installer

Scale Brass Mechanic

Precision C16s are terrible, having done a dozen or more as very little room and so much detail to avoid. The other builders are a little over sized tender shells. Also the water jacket in some tenders, renders, the decoder benders 🤣 very small spaces.
However the newer N18 Tsunami coupled with TCS Ka2 capacitor and 9 × 16mm speaker are a good mix.
I'm here to help and answer questions
🚂 Fuzzy for Scale Brass Mechanic

On Wed, Nov 9, 2022, 3:21 PM Rio Grande via groups.io <threefootmodels=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks for the replies. I am not new to DCC installs I have done sound installs in the past. In my k-37 I installed decoder + speaker in tender and in the locomotive I did marker lights, headlight and fire box flicker. This being a C-16 (much smaller loco) I'm not sure I wanna deal with it but also not sure If the cost would be worth it either.