Re: Narrow gauge couplers

Mark Lewis

Eric,

Inventive Models can be found on Ebay at:    https://www.ebay.com/itm/144707626419
Scroll down the page to see the list of couplers Eric Xing has or will have in stock.

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Fri, Sep 30, 2022 at 2:33 PM Eric Schrowang <eschrowang@...> wrote:
What is Eric's ebay store?

Thank you

On Fri, Sep 30, 2022, 2:17 PM Bernie H via groups.io <bigbern89=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
I just checked his inventory on the eBay page and there are 0 Sharons currently. I think they are coming soon. There may be delays as his city has gone back into pandemic controls. I’ve been checking his Facebook page 2-3 times a week.
       Bernie

On Sep 30, 2022, at 11:09, Mike Conder <vulturenest1@...> wrote:

Good deal!  Did he say he’s still working on them or has them ready for sale?

Mike Conder

On Fri, Sep 30, 2022 at 2:04 AM ftgcss <ftgc@...> wrote:
On Thu, Sep 29, 2022 at 11:16 PM, Mike Conder wrote:
 Not sure if this helps, but Eric Xing is working on the Sharon coupler and may even have them available already.

I plan to get LOTS!

Mike Conder
Actually Mike I just got a message from Eric saying the same thing, I can't wait.

Scott