Re: Narrow gauge couplers

Eric Schrowang

What is Eric's ebay store?

Thank you

On Fri, Sep 30, 2022, 2:17 PM Bernie H via groups.io <bigbern89=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
I just checked his inventory on the eBay page and there are 0 Sharons currently. I think they are coming soon. There may be delays as his city has gone back into pandemic controls. I’ve been checking his Facebook page 2-3 times a week.
       Bernie

On Sep 30, 2022, at 11:09, Mike Conder <vulturenest1@...> wrote:

Good deal!  Did he say he’s still working on them or has them ready for sale?

Mike Conder

On Fri, Sep 30, 2022 at 2:04 AM ftgcss <ftgc@...> wrote:
On Thu, Sep 29, 2022 at 11:16 PM, Mike Conder wrote:
 Not sure if this helps, but Eric Xing is working on the Sharon coupler and may even have them available already.

I plan to get LOTS!

Mike Conder
Actually Mike I just got a message from Eric saying the same thing, I can't wait.

Scott