Re: ID Help for Locomotive

Climax@...

Looks like an MDC Round house Hon3 2-8-0 to me,, a worthy project especially if your on a budget.

-----Original Message-----
From: <HOn3@groups.io>
Sent: Sep 20, 2022 7:34 PM
To: <HOn3@groups.io>
Subject: [HOn3] ID Help for Locomotive

So beginning my new layout build since our move I am like a kid at Christmas. Opening boxes seeing what I have either not marked or marked incorrectly I have come across this loco. I belive  it might be an old Roundhouse kit but I am no expert. I am trying to confirm this so I can decide on either selling on trying to do a decoder install as I will be  running all DCC. If any one has suggestions on either I would appreciate any advice.
Thank you
Larry G.