Re: Caboose Industry Ground Throw Sprung

Mark Lewis

Jim,

Thanks again for all the great photos and "tips"!

Mark Lewis

On Tue, Sep 13, 2022 at 6:22 PM Jim Marlett <jmarlett@...> wrote:
I never seem to do anything the easy way. I have one switch where I simply bent the wire up and no gizmo was used. I used a brass rod sleeve to guide the wire, a bell crank, and a flexible control cable. In that instance it was in a place I had to walk under and I didn’t want my gizmo to reach down and poke a hole in my old bald head. The ways to do this are endless.

On Sep 13, 2022, at 5:11 PM, Mark Lewis <narrowrails12@...> wrote:

Jim,

O.K. - I understand the concept. Thank you for the photos....a few more "bits" involved than thought, but I get it.

Appreciate taking the time to explain and post photos of your method.

Mark Lewid
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.