From: <HOn3@groups.io>
Sent: Sep 12, 2022 9:29 PM
To: <HOn3@groups.io>
Subject: [HOn3] HOn3 Coupler Pockets

Hello, troops,

I’m back to building more HOn3 cars and I have a small stash of Sergent Couplers. (Lucky Me)

Some time back, I bought some Coupler Pockets from Shapeways, and they worked just fine.

I’m sure they were designed and made by one of the guys in this group, but for the life of me, I can’t recall who it was.

The Pockets were in a transparent plastic and were fixed so I could put a spring in the back so the coupler would stay where I put it.

Don’t ask me how many of those springs were launched into Lunar Orbit, but the one’s I was able to get in place really work just fine.

I want to order some more, so if some kind soul can point me in the right direction, I will get them coming, soon.

Shapeways site seems to have some conflicting designs, so that’s why I need some advice.

I think the guy may have had an article in the NG&SL Gazette or more likely the HOn3 Annual, regarding the coupler pockets.

Thanks, in advance,

Mike Van Hove