From: <HOn3@groups.io>
Sent: Aug 19, 2022 10:26 AM
To: <HOn3@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [HOn3] Buffer Stop Design for D&RGS

A simple tie stuck between the end two ties laying on one rail would work and still is used.
IF you are close to the "End of the world" (edge of bench-work) I also use a very fine piece of piano wire mounted vertically to catch the wheels of a car.
Let me see about some pictures here, will add when taken.
--
Paul Buhrke
D&RGW Salida Division