Re: 42nd National Narrow Gauge Convention - we have our clearance card

Mike Conder

Dates are confirmed by contract: Wed Aug 30, 2022 through Saturday, Sep 2, 2022.  And we do expect that the CATS and D&S will have special events either before or after the convention, but we (I'm on the convention committee) aren't coordinating those potential outside activities.

On Wed, Aug 17, 2022 at 10:32 AM zoooctan via groups.io <zoooctan=yahoo.com.sg@groups.io> wrote:
Wow really. Narrow Gauge convention in the home of the D&RGS?
If we could confirm the dates ahead of time, that would be a great life dream of mine to plan to visit.

Thanks Mike.