Re: Airbrush question

Climax@...

It was just all humor and a play on words, sorry to the thin skinned that were offended.

-----Original Message-----
From: <HOn3@groups.io>
Sent: Aug 3, 2022 6:14 PM
To: <HOn3@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [HOn3] Airbrush question

Hey, no political in this forum please

On Wed, Aug 3, 2022, 2:23 PM asandrini <asandrini@...> wrote:
It's a Catholic airbrush.

Al

-------- Original message --------
From: Climax@...
Date: 8/3/22 9:41 AM (GMT-08:00)

That praying track, is that the track that passes by the church?  Also, that Co. Trolling, not sure if that is Company Trolling or ???

hahaah  Sorry, I just felt humorous.

From: "Bill Lugg via groups.io" <luggw1=protonmail.com@groups.io>
Date: 8/3/22 8:48 AM (GMT-08:00)
Subject: [HOn3] Airbrush question

Has anybody has any experience with this item from Micromark:
https://www.micromark.com/Cordless-Airbrush-Kit-for-Fine-Detail?

It seems like it might be useful for track detailing and other on-layout
work, but if it's junk, I don't want to waste the money.

Thanks
Bill Lugg