Re: San Juan Details trucks and NG pictorials....

Mike Conder

Our club has a member witjbthebtrucks and he said that they run very, very well. close to if not equal to Blackstone trucks.

Mike Conder

On Tue, Jul 19, 2022 at 9:56 AM Scott Baker <sbake5570@...> wrote:
Mark,
I'm curious how they roll compared to previous Grandtline? Due to shortage of Blackstone trucks, I have been using the new two-piece Kadee's for my scratch and kit built Hon3 cars and they roll just as well as Blackstone. I have also used PSC, RG Models, "old" Grandtline, and recently Leadville Designs and they all have performed without problems.

Scott