Re: San Juan Details trucks and NG pictorials....

Mark Lewis

Brian,

Yes...I had to place a verbal order with Starla, for them, by description. She is aware that these new truck sets are not listed in the online catalog. Notice there is no part # on the package header card.
It makes no sense that a company would have inventory of a sought after item, but not catalog it for the public to see and purchase.

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Tue, Jul 19, 2022, 9:19 AM Brian Kopp <kc5lpa1@...> wrote:
Mark, thanks. Did you have to request them? I don't see the 3'7" archbar HOn3 trucks on the San Juan Details sitem at the moment....Just the 4' 8" and caboose trucks.

--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, FL