Re: San Juan Details trucks and NG pictorials....

Mark Lewis

Brian,

Yes, I have ordered and received the "new" D&RGW 3'7" Truck Sets.

Mark Lewis

On Tue, Jul 19, 2022, 7:19 AM Brian Kopp <kc5lpa1@...> wrote:
I did a quick message search and didn't see that anyone had recently discussed these.....hope I didn't miss it.

Has anyone ordered the HOn3 trucks San Juan Details is now selling? I saw archbar and passenger trucks for sale. The wheels look a little different to me than before.....I wonder how they run.....

I was also surprised to see the NG Pictorial books for sale. I wonder if that is NOS or a new run, from the publisher. Exciting!

--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, FL