From: <HOn3@groups.io>
Sent: Jul 10, 2022 6:37 PM
To: <HOn3@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [HOn3] Railroad Model Craftsman vs Model Railroader Magazine

Like you Russ, I've trimmed my magazine subscriptions back to the

Gazette and the historical society publications that interest me (and

that I choose to support).  In addition, I subscribe to MRH, which I

find fills in the gaps for my SG interests, keeps me up to date on new

offerings outside the NG community and they have some interesting ideas

for how to do things.  I've also found their online forum to be quite

helpful on more than one occasion.

Bill Lugg

SDG