Re: NMRA Hon3 Mark IV Standards Guage

Ken Harrison

On the left coast, paper can be recycled.

Ken

On 7/9/2022 1:14 PM, jmcqiv@... wrote:
When I applied in the 60s the NMRA sent me a standards gauge and hard copy’s of the standards and recommended practices all of which I still have that will go in a dumpster when I take my last trip.
Jim McQueeny MMR 477

On Jul 9, 2022, at 12:17 PM, lloyd lehrer <lloydlehrer@...> wrote:

just us old farts remember.
Lloyd Lehrer, 310 9519097

On Sat, Jul 9, 2022 at 8:23 AM Dusty via groups.io <Dustburm=q.com@groups.io> wrote:
When I first joined the NMRA in 1965 or 1966 my primary scale/guage was Hon3 and the NMRA sent me a square Hon3 standards guage. it was 5/8" square, more or less. Anyone remember those?

Dusty Burman
623 261-8707

--
lloyd lehrer