Re: July RMC Editorial on NG diesels

John Stutz

Art

Wuiske Models offers 5 different HOm (12mm gauge) RTR Queensland Railways diesels, all with a strong EMD look.  I have not determined how difficult it is to re-gauge them to 10.5mm.

i have seen a 3-D printed body shells for a number of EMD export locomotives offered by South American sources, but have not been able to find the web site.  There are also a few on Shapeways, possibly a GT-22 C.

John Stutz

On July 8, 2022 10:16 PM Mark Lewis <narrowrails12@...> wrote:

Art,

Yes..I did read the Perspective article in the July issue of RMC.

My mind went directly to thinking of the various White Pass & Yukon diesel locomotives that could be produced in RTR HOn3.
Now...will someone at Rapido or Scale Trains, see the business viability of actually producing such locomotives?

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.