Re: DRG #168 Project: Smokebox-Boiler-Firebox

Glenn Butcher

Oh, I'll take any photos I can get.  I have a bunch already, but it's amazing how you can go back home after such an opportunity and find you're still missing a view of some detail you're trying to model...

On 6/6/22 09:27, Bill Lugg via groups.io wrote:
Glenn,
Did I send you my photos of the 168 from the Victorian Iron Horses
weekend last year at the CATS?

I should have looked at them first, I could have answered my own
question.  The tender photo I have shows pretty clearly round rivets, so
you're definitely on the right track.

Bill Lugg