Re: Test email

Darryl Huffman

Bill, with io, anytime you accidentally mark an email as SPAM, io deletes your membership.

Yahoo did not do this.

Darryl Huffman

On Tuesday, August 7, 2018, 6:52 PM, Bill Lugg <luggw1@...> wrote:

Thanks.  Apparently, my emails were bouncing back on 3 August and I got
blacklisted.  I just accidentally discovered a link on the list homepage
to "unbounce" myself and wanted to make sure it worked. I'm having a
similar problem on another Groups list and am trying to help the owner
understand the issue is with Groups and not my ISP.

Bill