Re: RGS Rico Engine House and Ridgway Roundhouse

lloyd lehrer

I understood simon stopped the hon3 tt but the short tt kits in larger scale work. You just have to modify the bridge deck coverings to appropriate scale.

lloyd lehrer 310 951-9097

On Wed, Mar 23, 2022, 6:59 AM Mark Lewis <narrowrails12@...> wrote:
Mike,

Any possibility/thought of producing an applicable Turntable assembly,  for use with the Ridgway Roundhouse kit? Kitwood Hills did produce a great HOn3 Turntable kit, but Simon Cox has stopped producing them.

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Wed, Mar 23, 2022, 9:50 AM Mike Mc <michaeljmccarville@...> wrote:
Seb,
I have not taken any reservations largely due to the fact that I don't have final pricing nailed down.  That said, watch my website and/or Facebook group below for announcements about release.  I plan to push hard for the Ridgway roundhouse release, but that will be much larger obviously.  Again, same details as the Ridgway office, with resin cast walls, laser cut windows and doors, roofing included, and goose stalls as part of the kit.  This also will be a limited run.  We have an exclusive on this kit with Banta Modelworks, and great to work with Bill Banta directly on this project.
--
Stay Well,
Mike McCarville

Web www.mccarvillestudios.com