Re: RGS Rico Engine House and Ridgway Roundhouse

Mike McCarville

Scott,
LOL, okay yeah in that case the cat is out of the bag, it is Bill Banta who I am partnering with.  I should have kits in hand by next week, plus or minus whatever variable is added by shipping delays that are common.

Some other details include the following.  The walls are 3D printed masters and then cast so the kit has resin walls, which are much stronger than the CC Crow aged kits.  Roof is basswood and can be removable.  Windows and doors are laser cut and built up in layers which makes two tone paint easy.  I should have final costs soon.  No fancy ecommerce store yet: maybe someday.
--
Stay Well,
Mike McCarville

Web www.mccarvillestudios.com