Re: HOn3 in Washington State

sydney schofield

Interesting size.  It could work as a module if connections could be made.  No reason to require the modules to be the same size or shape as long as they can be connected.

Syd

On Monday, January 10, 2022, 08:34:07 PM PST, Ed Weldon <23.weldon@...> wrote:

Barry, Mike and Syd,  Thanks for responding. I have a lot to do in the next year or so to get ready for a move.  Part of that is consolidating the materials I already have for layout building including my old 42" x 73" layout designed to fit in the back of a pickup as well as a small bedroom and is near ready for roadbed and foam construction.  I also have a bunch of polyiso foam and homosote for various rectangular components of "shelf" type portables, a shape that fits my wanting to try widely differing scenes and are easily portable. These shoud transport pretty easily.
Anyway, if I reach the point of public display of layout modules away from home I'll have track connections coming out of at least one short end.
EdW