Re: Blackstone service dept.

Mark Lewis

Paul,

What problem is your K27 in at Blackstone, to get repaired? FYI -
If it is a 2006 run K27 and needs a motor replacement.....its not a "people problem"....it is that Blackstone has no replacement motors and no anticipated delivery of replacement motors.

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Mon, Jan 10, 2022, 3:35 PM Paul Sturtz <apa_208@...> wrote:
My Blackstone K-27 has been in the service dept. since August 4, 2021.  Although they acknowledged receipt, no other action has been taken.  My understanding is that there is only one part time repair person and a huge backlog.  Anyone else experiencing delays like this?  I don't know of anywhere else to go.