Free nonworking CE6 Neuton mower #giveaways

donna

Old, nonworking Neuton mower that has seen better days. It's possible it has some life in it yet but it stopped working for me a few months back.

Sara Prigan

Precision in College Park might get it working, but I'm sure someone will take it. I had an earlier version of the Neuton mower...lasted me at least 15 years.

Hedy Sladovich

FYI: Precision does not work in electric mowers anymore. I ran over a stick and the mower stopped and I’ve followed all the trouble-shorting tips. It doesn’t appear to have a reset button. The manufacturer doesn’t make or service this mower and their operator’s manual was nit helpful. Any ideas on someone who is knowledgeable. I’d hate to throw it out.

Thanks, Hedy on Webster

Sent from my iphone.

Jarrett Lee

It might be worthwhile to check out the activation switch in the handle; sometimes the switch dies and while everything else works, it doesn't know that you're trying to turn it on. I was able to repair my mower (although a different brand) by replacing a <$10 part.