Packing materials #giveaways

keeverhart

Good morning HOPIES,

I have several bags of bubble wrap, air pillows and styrofoam peanuts that I’d love to pass along to anyone who can use them.

I discovered yesterday that FedEx no longer accepts used packing materials …

I’ll leave the bags on my front porch for contact-free pickup — please contact me directly to confirm your interest.

If there are no takers, I’d appreciate advice on how to donate or otherwise dispose of packaging plastic. I think the bubble wrap and air pillows can go to Safeway or Giant’s plastic recycling, but don’t know what I can do with those peanuts.

Karen Everhart
Jefferson Street