#giveaways Shabby Toddler Bed #giveaways

Heather Sarver Mullan

Hi all,

I’m giving away a shabby toddler bed that could use a new coat of paint. I think my youngest was the 3rd or 4th kid to have this bed. It still works though and I tested the weight myself on many sleepless nights trying to get in the toddler bed to calm down an inconsolable kid. It held the 250+ pounds.

It comes with a nice Serta crib mattress.

Please reply to sender if you are interested. Must come get the bed by Wednesday.

Thank you,
Heather (one of Tabitha’s and Esme’s moms)