[HNParents] #giveaways

Heather Sarver Mullan

I forgot to include the pictures

On Tuesday, January 26, 2021, 3:05 PM, Heather Sarver Mullan via groups.io <heathersarvermullan@...> wrote:

Hi,

Please reply to sender if you want any of the items. I would prefer if you can pick them up in the next few days so they don’t get absorbed back into the hoard.

Thank you,
Heather

Text is ok too (507-244-1182)

1. Dyson V6 Animal cordless stick vacuum (barely works, I think it might need a new battery)

2. IKEA wooden dining room chairs, black/two of them (fair condition, see photo)

3. Elos Packable Commuter Skateboard for adults.

4. Baby Bjorn potty chair (not new but it is clean)

5. Dry Dog Food, Pedigree Chicken, Rice. Opened 20 lb bag (half full, leftover from a dog we were fostering recently)

5. Women’s XL Snow Pants, black Columbia brand. (They run a bit on the smaller side)

6. Kids Snow Mittens, size 2T-5T

7. Baby Sandals, Seed brand, Size 12-18 months

8. Kids shoes, Stride Rite booties, Size 5.5

9. Kids shoes, Osh Kosh B’Gosh sneakers, Size 5

10. Wonder Weeks book

11. Baby Signs book

12. Honeybee puppet

13. Lemon/Lime press

14. (Ask me if you are in need of something- I might have it! )

Heather Sarver Mullan

Everything is claimed, except:

Baby Bjorn potty chair (not new but it is clean)

Baby Sandals, Seed brand, Size 12-18 months

Wonder Weeks book

Baby Signs book

Honeybee puppet

Sent from Yahoo for iPhone