#giveaways A lot of 3T dresses #giveaways

Alison

Hi all - I have finally come to terms with the fact I am not going to have the swap to help sort clothes for me. With that said. First up! This absurd collection of 3T dresses - arranged from most Christmas to most Easter. (Who knew we were atheists?! Not my mom, apparently!)

Anyway, they are adorable. And they are, alas, too small for my child who coincidentally was not really in to dresses when she was a 3T, so some still have tags. Please take all (but of course feel free to pass to next person as you will).

Thanks!

Alison