Winton 2-6-6-6

Jon Miller <atsf@...>

This is for you old timers like me. Has anyone ever seen a later model
of the Winton 2-6-6-6. There is a gentleman selling one of the earlier ones
on ebay, but he was totally surprised by some of the pictures I have. These
pictures are in a book by Louis Hertz titled "Advanced Model Railroading"
published in 1955. It has many pictures of the Winton engine with many,
many lost wax castings. It seems however that no one has ever seen that
engine, they have only seen the earlier one that was all hand assembly. Any
thoughts on this?

Jon Miller
AT&SF
For me time has stopped in 1941