Topics

traction wheels

James Revenaugh

I'm looking to purchase
tracti on wheels for a Life Like 2-8-8-2. I know some people would not have them on their pike, so those that have them laying in the box I will pay $20 for them! Please contact me off list. Jim Revenaugh ( twojars@... ) 810 338 0118

Charles Etheredge

--- In HOsteam@..., twojars@... wrote:

I'm looking to purchase
tracti on wheels for a Life Like 2-8-8-2. I know some people would not have them on their pike, so those that have them laying in the box I will pay $20 for them! Please contact me off list. Jim Revenaugh ( twojars@... ) 810 338 0118

Jim, if those tires are for traction only, get a bottle of Bullfrog Snot. It DOES work, and great too. I had some reservations about it but ordered some recently as my SP brass Mogul (old brass) wouldn't pull hardly anything up a 2% grade. It more than doubled the pulling power. I'm sold on it. The small bottle is not real cheap but will last a lifetime.

Charles Etheredge
Modeling the TNO in 1940